This Eugenics and Francis Galton: Crash Course History of Science #23 video also includes:
Viewers l earn about the rise and fall of social Darwinism, eugenics, and flawed science during the 23rd episode of the Crash Course History of Science video series. The video covers if awesomeness is hereditary, the invention of birth control, and why people should base laws on science rather than theory.
- Consider some recent literature and research on the nature versus nurture debate
- Add new vocabulary words to science journals
- Relies on prior knowledge of Charles Darwin and natural selection
- Brings up many good debate topics
- Connects science, history, geography, and many other subjects