What comes first: science, engineering, or technology? The video narrator explains the interdependence of the three disciplines. Using specific examples, he shows how one could not advance without the other.
9 Views 6 Downloads
- Incorporate the video into a collaborative planning session to ensure students understand the standard
- Use the examples in the video as inspiration for developing lessons
- Teach in connection with additional ETS standards
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website.It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Gives specific examples for each grade band
- Provides a historical reference of engineering, technology, and science collaboration