Is there a broader topic than the study of the universe? A video lesson for teachers provides insight into the progression of lessons on the topic from elementary through high school. Examples and descriptions give teachers solid background knowledge to use in their classrooms.
- Include diagrams as part of lesson presentations
- Use the video to elicit discussion during a peer collaboration meeting
- Take note of the focus of instruction at your specific grade level
- Provides an excellent overview of the universe and its components
- Examples show essential learnings at each grade band