The next lesson in a math series builds off the previous one in which learners estimated fraction amounts using fraction bars. Here, pupils view equivalent fractions with unlike denominators using fraction bars. Lastly, they complete a activity to practice comparing fractions with unlike denominators on fraction bars.
- Provide extra paper for learners to record their answer on and draw out their fraction bar examples
- The stem-and-leaf-plot sheet does not provide any practice; consider adding questions to go with the data sets
- The seventh lesson of 10 from the TransMath® text
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- The practice sheet contains 14 questions to solve
- No answer key is available