This Equations and Inequalities unit also includes:
Help learners get their facts in line to build and solve complicated linear equations and inequalities. Pupils build upon their knowledge of solving basic equations and inequalities to solve more complex ones. Individuals work with equations and inequalities with variables on both sides in the fourth unit in a series of nine. They create and solve equations and inequalities to solve word problems.
- Review the properties of equality
- Be clear with the similarities between solving literal equations and linear equations
- The class should be familiar with solving one- and two-step equations and inequalities
- Includes an honors and Spanish version
- Provides several opportunities for individual practice of the skills