This Environmental Matter Exchange video also includes:
Why did carbon marry hydrogen? They bonded well from the minute they met. Here is a video that focuses on the essential chemicals for life: water, carbon, nitrogen, and phosphorus. It relates each of these to macromolecules and the way each are recycled in the natural environment. This is the 10th video in a series of 18.
- Review surface area and volume formulas before watching the video
- Remember YouTube comments are open to the public and can contain a variety of information
- Video best fits in ecology, chemistry, or biology lessons
- Includes a concept map, slideshow, and link to a related video
- Provides closed captioning
- Utilizes high-quality graphics to support the concepts