Rev up your teaching with a lesson on engines! The 24th installment in a Crash Course physics series explains the basics of an engine through a discussion of thermodynamics. The instructor shows examples explains the efficiency of the engine through calculations.
- Follow the video with a lab investigation exploring the components of an engine
- Requires individual Internet access if assigning for independent viewing
- Builds on an understanding of thermal energy
- Diagrams provide an important reference for new vocabulary
- Highlights key vocabulary with written definitions and explanations