This Energy Perspectives activity & project also includes:
The data says ... the resource is great to use. Using Microsoft Excel, pupils analyze data from the US Department of Energy in the fifth lesson of a 25-part Energy Systems and Solutions unit. Each group looks at a different data set and then shares conclusions with the rest of the class.
- Have pupils use the DOE website to find current data
- It is helpful if learners have experience with graphing in Microsoft Excel
- Scholars should be able to interpret data in graphs
- Includes an Excel workbook for learners to use, along with the solutions in a separate file
- Provides some assessment questions