This Energy Conservation Simulation interactive also includes:
Does the amount of a roller coaster's energy change as it goes along the track? Scholars investigate when a roller coaster has potential and kinetic energy. They observe the changes as it goes up the initial hill follows it throughout the rest of the hills on the ride.
- Build a small coaster in the classroom using pool noodles and ping pong balls
- Requires a free CK-12 account to access the interactive resource
- May not work in the Chrome browser
- Includes analysis questions after the simulation
- Offers hints if students give incorrect answers