This Endangered Species Game activity also includes:
Multiple factors affect the survival of endangered species. A hands-on activity has learners explore those factors. They play a board game that highlights factors such as human influence, habitat availability, and new species introduction.
9 Views 8 Downloads
- Laminate game boards for use over multiple class periods and years
- Use as an introduction to a lesson on endangered species
- Prepare game boards prior to the lesson for time efficiency
- Uses a gaming approach to hold pupils' attention
- Includes links to additional resources