This End of Unit Assessment, Part 2: Drafting Introduction and Conclusion of a Narrative lesson plan also includes:
First and last impressions matter. Scholars compose the introductory and concluding sections of their narrative writing assignments. Also, to prepare for an upcoming performance task, pupils watch a modern-day monologue from the movie Pride of the Yankees and complete graphic organizers based on the clip.
- Provide several examples of effective introductory and concluding paragraphs from modern essays and other texts
- Lesson eight from the consecutive 10-part Grade 6 ELA Module 2B Unit 3 series
- Prepare the academic word wall in advance
- Includes informative teaching notes to help plan the lesson
- Offers differentiation techniques