This End of Unit Assessment, Part 1, Continued: Revising Vocabulary and Conventions based on Feedback lesson plan also includes:
Howdy, partner! Scholars partner up to look at the last two rows in the writing rubric. After discussing the details in the rubric about organization and conventions, learners use colored writing tools to circle feedback in their position papers that pertain to the last two rows of the rubric. They take the remaining time to revise their work.
- Post rules for punctuation for pupil reference
- Installment 8 of 10 in Grade 7 ELA Module 4B, Unit 3
- Requires completing lessons in order
- Uses colored pens, pencils, or markers
- Discusses many aspects of essay writing (organization, conventions, and vocabulary)
- Gives suggestions for helping struggling readers