This End of Unit Assessment, Part 1, Continued: Revising Vocabulary and Conventions Based on Feedback lesson plan also includes:
Writers align their position papers with the last two rows in the rubric. After looking at the rubric rows for vocabulary and conventions along with feedback on their papers, class members revise their essays. They then look at the visual representation of their performance task for the end of unit assessment.
- Allow readers to work together to revise papers based on the given feedback
- Lesson eight of 10 in Grade 7 ELA Module 4A Unit 3
- Requires completing lessons in order
- Uses a new color of pen, pencil, highlighter per pupil
- Offers teaching tips for working with writers
- Gives suggestions for meeting the needs of different learning styles