This End of Unit Assessment: On-Demand Informational Writing: Philo Farnsworth’s Invention of the Television and How It Changed People’s Lives, Part I lesson plan also includes:
On-demand isn't just for TV anymore. Writers complete their end of the unit assessment with an on-demand writing task. They read the article Television and answer questions about the gist, vocabulary, and content. They then complete a writing task describing how television changed people's lives.
- If time is a factor, complete the writing portion during a different session
- Lesson 12 of a 13-part 5th Grade ELA Module 2B, Unit 2 playlist
- Must teach the lessons in order
- Includes an answer key for teacher reference
- Suggests ideas for meeting the needs of readers who need extra help