This End of Unit 2 Assessment, Part 1A: Fishbowl on Better Use of Water in Agriculture lesson plan also includes:
Just keep swimming! Pupils participate in a Fishbowl discussion, sitting in two concentric circles and alternating between speaking and listening roles. During the discussion, they defend a claim about the best way to begin managing water in agriculture and industry.
- Write the word advocate in the middle of a web on the board and invite volunteers to contribute related ideas, words, and images to the web
- Lesson 14 of 17 from the Grade 7 ELA Module 4B, Unit 2 series
- Review the Fishbowl protocol in advance
- Offers suggestions for supporting diverse learning needs
- Includes a teacher assessment checklist