This End-of-Module Assessment Task: Grade 8 Mathematics (Module 7) assessment also includes:
It's time to discover what your classes have learned! The final lesson in the 25-part module is an assessment that covers the Pythagorean Theorem. Application of the theorem includes distance between points, the volume of three-dimensional figures, and the converse of the theorem, among others.
- Use individual questions as a warm-up throughout the unit
- Create collaborative groups and use the assessment as a group performance task
- Lesson is meant as an assessment over the Pythagorean Theorem and its various applications
- Questions require explanations to activate higher order thinking
- Includes both a rubric and worked-out answer key