This End-of-Module Assessment Task - Grade 8 Mathematics (Module 2) assessment also includes:
Can your classes apply the knowledge they have learned? Use this performance task to find out! Individuals use transformations to explain congruence and angle relationships within parallel lines to find missing values. They show what they know as they solve problems and explain their reasoning.
- Use individual questions as lesson openers to practice concepts and motivate your classes
- Incorporate as an end-of-unit performance task
- Assesses angle relationships associated with transversals, congruence, and transformations
- The final installment of 18
- Includes higher order thinking questions to test for deep understanding
- Provides a worked-out solution guide and scoring rubric