This End-of-Module Assessment Task: Grade 6 Math Module 4 assessment also includes:
Finish out the module with a bang. The last installment of a 36-part module is an end-of-module assessment task. Test takers set up equations to represent relationships and solve problems in an assortment of contexts.
19 Views 14 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Be sure to review all module materials before the assessment
- Have an activity ready for those who finish early
- Decide whether to allow students to use a calculator
- Provides level descriptors in the rubric
- Word format allows for easy editing