This Empire Intelligence Briefings lesson plan also includes:
To trade or not to trade. Young diplomats put their country's best foot forward in a series of briefings for other countries about their nations. The goal is to persuade others to engage in diplomacy and trade. Using a previous lesson for research, this day's work includes presenting their PowerPoints and listening to each other's work.
- Use presentations to engage learners in student-centered projects on empires
- Adapt the rubric for other oral presentations
- Second in a series of sequential seven lessons on diplomacy
- Included materials such as rubrics and a notes sheet make using in class easy
- Part of a cohesive unit on the Age of Empires or easy to adapt to other instruction