This Emergency & First Aid Orientation handout & reference also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Here you'll find a presentation that covers a wide range of emergency and first aid topics, such as evacuation planning, what to do in the event of a fire or severe weather, and addressing a number of medical emergencies, such as choking, minor wounds, burns, bites, stings, and shock.
- While the information is presented in PDF form, you can easily project the document slide-by-slide in the style of a presentation
- When appropriate, physically demonstrate how to administer first aid with the proper materials
- Refer back to the information in this resource throughout the year to ensure learners stay familiar with the instruction
- Very comprehensive first aid resource
- Each medical emergency slide includes signs and symptoms, as well as first aid interventions