This Elementary–Module 5: Transportation Solutions lesson plan also includes:
How does transportation affect the environment? Using the fifth and final activity from the WE Are Innovators—Elementary Modules series, scholars explore sustainable transportation. Pupils work in small groups to create innovative ways to approach a chosen transportation issue.
- Ask individuals to write a reflection about the challenges of designing their innovations
- Requires chart paper, markers, and a computer with speakers and Internet access
- Participants must conduct research or collect data before lesson implementation
- Provides handy teacher and student planning forms
- Effective lesson organization with step-by-step instructions, resource links, and guiding questions