This Elementary–Module 2: Circular Economy and Nature lesson plan also includes:
How can people do their part to help protect the environment? Learners participate in an engaging jigsaw activity to discuss the causes and effects of pollution. Next, pupils develop their own innovative ideas to address an environmental issue.
1 Collection 16 Views 6 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Have small groups create posters to educate others about an environmental issue
- Requires a computer with Internet access and speakers
- Print the handouts, jigsaw organizer, and student planning forms in advance
- Effective organization makes the lesson plan easy to navigate and implement
- Includes interesting and informative handouts