This Electrostatics presentation also includes:
Why did lightning shock the man? Because it didn't know how to conduct itself. Presentation covers electric charges, insulators, conductors, electroscopes, lightning, generators, grounding, static electricity, and more. Presentation is the 14th in a series of 17.
- Use balloons to do electricity and static experiments
- Bring in a Van de Graaff generator
- Requires prior knowledge of chemistry and advanced math
- Highlights vocabulary and formuals throughout
- Contains enough material to stand alone rather than requiring an outside textbook