Configure your lesson plans to include a great resource. An informative YouTube video in the JFR Science playlist explains how to use orbital box diagrams to express electron configurations. It shows several examples of both expanded and simplified notation.
- Use the resource to review electron configurations and orbital diagrams
- Individuals should have experience with electron configurations
- Learners must also be familiar with how electrons fill energy shells
- This video is hosted on YouTube
- Explanations are thorough and easy to understand
- Diagrams help students comprehend the material
- Esoteric treatment of the topic