Manufacture new compounds through an electrolysis process. The 29th lesson of the 35-part chemistry series explains how to decompose NaCl through electrolysis. The instructor explains the ionic implications and how to detect the decomposition.
3 Views 1 Download
- Create a guided notes document for pupils to complete as they view the video
- Pause the video when the instructor poses a question to discuss as a class
- Requires a strong understanding of redox reaction and ions
- Includes real-life implications
- Animations add clarity to the complex concept