This Electricity: Crash Course History of Science #27 video also includes:
It's almost impossible to imagine living without electricity, but it isn't that long ago that was the norm. An informative video lesson briefly discusses each important discovery related to electricity. The narrator highlights each scientist critical to the advancement of electricity research.
- Have pupils create a timeline with the discoveries covered in the video
- Consult the history department to create an interdisciplinary lesson by discussing the historical events happening during different discoveries
- Expects learners to have a basic understanding of electric current
- Lesson is the 27th installment of a larger Crash Course History of Science series
- Includes a large amount of information in a short presentation
- Emphasizes the mathematical and scientific basis for each discovery