This Electricity and Circuits lesson plan also includes:
Electrify your classroom as you lead pupils through a series of steps to demonstrate basic principles of electricity and magnetism. They design a simple circuit and test this for static electricity and current electricity. Next, they collect data and conclude the activity by discussing their findings.
- As a class, research various types of circuits and discuss similarities and differences
- Discuss the static electrical discharge produced by lightning and by electrical currents from other common natural occurrences
- Assist all individuals with special needs while completing each activity
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Hands-on application engages learners with varying abilities to learn the concepts presented
- May be modified to fit time constraints or extended if time allows