This Electric Potential Energy and Type of Charge interactive also includes:
Scholars are sure to get a charge out of an electric lesson! They examine the potential energy of charged particles while they make changes to the electrical field. The simulation allows them to change the position of particles and the type of charge.
- Have pupils compare and contrast the potential energy between like and unlike charges
- Include additional simulations in your lesson to build the concept of electric fields
- Individuals need Internet access
- Allows learners to work at their own pace and draw their own conclusions
- The potential energy scale automatically adjusts as users make changes to the field