Help your classes visualize the invisible. The 26th episode in a Crash Course physics playlist highlights the fields created by charged particles. Using examples and diagrams, the presentation demonstrates the magnitude and direction of electric fields.
1 Collection 4 Views 3 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Record new vocabulary and examples in a concept map
- Follow the video with a lab investigation exploring the direction of electric fields
- Consider monitoring the YouTube comments if making the lesson available for independent viewing
- This video is hosted on YouTube
- Allows learners to stop and replay the presentation until they understand the material
- Presenter's passion for the material shows in her presentation—and is very contagious!
Start Your Free Trial
Save time and discover engaging curriculum for your classroom. Reviewed and rated by trusted, credentialed teachers.Try It Free