This Einstein's Revolution: Crash Course History of Science #32 video also includes:
There's a reason that Einstein is known as the father of modern physics! Get to know Einstein and how he revolutionized the branch of science known as physics. Scholars learn how Einstein's unique view of motion and the universe built a foundation for the current theories.
- Keep a list of Einstein's contributions discussed in the video lesson
- Create a guided notes document for pupils to complete as they watch the lesson
- Expects a basic understanding of Einstein and his work
- 32nd episode from the Crash Course History of Science series.
- Uses props and diagrams to increase engagement
- Provides links to resources used to create the lesson