This Educator's Guide to Introducing Students to Google Docs lesson plan also includes:
After learning how to create and name a Google Doc, individuals have the opportunity to share and collaborate with class members on a writing prompt assignment. Once grasped, students are encouraged to create a practice document on their own.
84 Views 55 Downloads
- Project the step-by-step processes on the board for pupils to follow
- Schedule time in the computer lab ahead of time
- Lesson presumes that class members have district log-ins and passwords; be sure to have these log-ins readily available
- A challenge offers learners to insert graphics into the Google Docs assignment
- No writing prompts or assignment tips are offered