Perfect for both classroom and homeschool settings, this 72-page resource packet, designed for C.S. Lewis's The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe, is a must-have for your curriculum library. Chapter-by-chapter vocabulary lists and exercises, comprehension and discussion questions, and writing prompts are all included.
- Ask class members to create their own illustrations of the mythological creatures and create a gallery of their work
- Part of a series of resources designed to be used with The Chronicles of Narnia from the C.S.Lewis
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Vocabulary lists are provided for each chapter, with the word and the definition introduced in both Spanish and English
- Narnian expressions found in each chapter are included on the vocabulary lists
- A list of mythological creatures found in Narnia is also included