This EdTech Tuesdays: The Opposites video also includes:
Looking for an app that will help develop vocabulary? Watch this video to find out about The Opposites. Jennifer and Rich show you just how to use the app and provide ideas for using it in your classroom. After viewing the video, you'll know if this is an app you want to try out on your own or with learners.
- Show this quick clip to your department members when choosing apps for the classroom
- Share the video with your technology specialist; they can show it during a training or app idea presentation
- Take a look at the full app review linked in the materials tab for additional information about The Opposites
- Having trouble getting the video to play smoothly? Clicking the blue HD letters in the lower right corner will play the video at a lower resolution and decrease buffering time
- Includes pros and cons to help you decide if this is an app you want for your class
- Demonstration is paired with description to help you gain a full idea of what the app can do, and how it works