This EdTech Tuesdays: Move the Turtle video also includes:
What in the world do turtles have to do with coding? Find out in this quick, informative video! Jennifer and Rich demonstrate how to use this app to build important skills by taking you step-by-step through starting the first coding project.
49 Views 26 Downloads
- Show this with your department or school faculty at your regular staff meeting or a training based around adding some coding into the curriculum
- For a full app review, check out the link in the materials for this resource
- Having trouble getting the video to play smoothly? Clicking the blue HD letters in the lower right corner will play the video at a lower resolution and decrease buffering time
- A video of the tablet screen accompanies the narration to support instruction
- Rich and Jennifer explain the curriculum connections and other implications for using this program in the classroom