This EdTech Tuesdays: A+ Writing Prompts video also includes:
Thousands of prompts? Great! Rich and Jennifer tell you all about how to use this prompt-generating app, which can enhance your curriculum and provide a fabulous variety of topics for your class to write about. Listen for application ideas and pros and cons that will help you decide if this is an app for you.
- Show the video clip to your colleagues at a meeting or training, and even pause the video to try out one of the prompts Jennifer and Rich generate during the tutorial
- Take a look at the materials for a link to the full app review
- Having trouble getting the video to play smoothly? Clicking the blue HD letters in the lower right corner will play the video at a lower resolution and decrease buffering time
- Provides tips and ideas for using the app effectively and safely in your classroom
- The demonstration gives you an idea of what using A+ Writing Prompts will really feel like