Is going to college worth it? Address the question that nearly all high schoolers ask themselves with a helpful economics video. It discusses the economic and societal benefits of graduating from college, the reasons for increased student debt, and the factors that truly decide whether college is worth it for each individual.
- Show the video in a professional development seminar when discussing college-bound seniors
- Have learners research the specific numbers and costs when it comes to their desired college
- Connect with a career center on campus for a more thorough exploration of the question
- Comment section is open to the public
- The 23rd video in a series of 35 about economics and its applications
- Video is applicable to students' lives
- Discusses the economic benefits of attending college, including the increased earning power and lower unemployment among college graduates; additionally, the video addresses the inherent inequality between families with and without economic privilege