Analyze the socioeconomic advantages and disadvantages of biofuels. Although generating fuel from living organisms seems to be a good idea, there are many implications to consider. A thorough video lesson helps learners examine these considerations and see the whole picture.
- Have individuals create a list of advantages and disadvantages of biofuels as they view the video; create a master list as a class
- Visit an ethanol plant to see the creation of a biofuel in action
- Expects a fundamental understanding of different biofuel types
- Includes links to important background knowledge
- Presents an informative lesson with a nonbiased viewpoint