This EconMovies 8: The Dark Knight (Oligopolies and Game Theory) instructional video also includes:
What are oligopolies, and how do they use game theories in order to strategize and consider how competitors will respond? Check out this well-produced video in which a fantastic presenter uses clips from the film The Dark Knight, as well as references to cell phone companies and the comic book industry, in order to detail the components of game theory in economics.
- This video is hosted on YouTube
- Very engaging presentation
- Clips, charts, and instruction go into depth and clearly illustrate concept
- Review clip to ensure that it fits the age and maturity level of your class members
- Be prepared to pause video when appropriate to answer questions and discuss with class