This Ecology: Crash Course History of Science #38 video also includes:
Relive the birth of ecology and its different branches. The narrator of the 37th video lesson in a History of Sciences series explains the systems nature of ecology. He then explores the major advances of ecology from a historical perspective.
3 Views 1 Download
- Have collaborative groups choose a branch of ecology to research further
- Ask pupils to develop a definition of ecology before and after watching the lesson and make a comparison
- Expects a basic understanding of the history of the United States
- Emphasizes scientific vocabulary throughout the lesson
- Makes a connection between conservation and ecology