This EarthViewer Climate Guide Activity activity & project also includes:
What did Earth look like 4.5 billion years ago, and what was the climate like then? Scholars explore a view of Earth throughout history. They observe continents moving, temperatures fluctuating, and huge changes in ecosystems. A worksheet helps them demonstrate their understanding of the relationship between climate and many variables including carbon dioxide, day length, luminosity, and biodiversity.
- Have each pupil write one additional question they can answer through the viewer and use those questions to make up a test
- Online versions require recent versions of Chrome or Firefox; an app version also exists in both Android and iOS formats
- Not optimized for small screens, so only assign the lesson if using computers or large screen tablets
- Includes an introduction video describing how to use the interactive
- Links to other high-quality resources