The surface of the moon has an amazing tale to tell. Learn about the moon's story with a PowerPoint presentation that describes the unique features of the moon's surface as well as explains its movement in relation to Earth.
3 Views 0 Downloads NGSS: Adaptable
- Have pupils map the movement of the moon on a timeline to help highlight its cyclic nature
- Edit the presentation to fit your curriculum
- Images illustrate magnetic fields, but a lab investigation would reinforce the concept
- Includes many images of actual craters to reinforce the conceptual information
- Provides focus questions to introduce the presentation