Some days seem longer than others, but recent research proves our day actually lasts much longer than in the past. SciShow Space shares recent research on the length of Earth days and how this data confirms past research with much more accuracy. Then, Hank Green discusses the implications of Pluto having an atmosphere and the discovery of dunes on the dwarf planet.
- Read more about how the moon changed the length of our days
- Content ends at 5:28, and remaining video is an advertisement
- Relies on prior knowledge of earth days, the moon, Pluto, and dunes
- Requires very little class time to share
- Connects science, math, and technology