Get into springtime with a festive practice sheet designed to test scholars' knowledge of grids. Learners locate items such as watering cans, snails, and flowers following the x and y-axis. Worksheet themes include Earth Day, gardening, bugs, picnics, and spring showers.
- Have copies readily available for learners to work on when time permits
- Offer colored pencils or crayons for those that wish to color completed worksheets
- Encourage early finishers to draw shapes of their own and challenge peers to write their location
- Pupils should be familiar with locating items on a grid
- Earth Day occurs on April 22nd
- Comes in a variety of themes
- Objective is simple and easy to follow