This Dress Up a Horse activity & project also includes:
Walk, trot, gallop! Young equestrians have an opportunity to learn all about horses with an engaging resource that lets them select tack to dress up a horse, create flip books that illustrate the various gates, have questions answered by a zooarchaeologist, and learn facts about many of the breeds.
- Have learners post digital pictures of their dressed up horses on the class blog or through Google classroom
- Have class members post letters written on their horse stationary
- Requires a computer with internet connection and printer
- Templates download as a pdf
- The resource is easy to navigate with lots of tabs to explore