This Drawing Angles video also includes:
What's your angle? A short video describes how to draw angles using a protractor. It goes through three examples: a 35-degree angle, a 105-degree angle, and a 215-degree angle. A worksheet gives some additional problems to consider.
3 Views 1 Download CCSS: Adaptable
- Provide the worksheet as homework
- Familiarity with protractors is a must
- Note that the video shows some angles greater than 180 degrees
- Explanations are thorough and easy to follow
- Very dry treatment of the topic