Take a trip to Whoville with a lesson focused on the works of Dr. Seuss. Using listening and responding worksheets, first graders listen to six Dr. Seuss books at a listening center, rate the books, and summarize and respond to questions.
1 Collection 22 Views 41 Downloads
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Blank space and writing lines are provided to suit your scholars' preferred method of answering questions
- The books' rating scale is easy to understand
- Two listening centers provides support to varied levels of reading and writing proficiency
- The third page is blank; be sure choose which pages to print so not to waste paper