A great way to incorporate a beloved author into the classroom. This book report learning exercise requires young readers to write a short summary of their favorite Dr. Seuss book. It's up to you to decide how long the summary should be. Lastly, individuals create an illustration of the solution from the book.
- Perfect to use during the month of March
- This can be done as an in-class assignment or as homework
- Encourage your students to write in complete sentences and use correct punctuation
- Have crayons prepared for students to illustrate
- Discuss what a solution is in a story before distributing