Working on numbers 10 and 20? Don't forget your double ten frame! This double ten frame can also support addition and subtraction strategies and place value ideas. All on one page, ready to be printed and implemented as part of your math instruction.
- Copy and laminate page, or place in a plastic sheet protector to reuse with counters
- Divide class into small groups, give each group a different problem to solve, when every group has completed their task, call on groups to share their strategies and mathematical process
- Counters are needed
- Scholars should be familiar with how to use a double ten frame
- Both are one page ready to be printed and implemented as part of your math instruction
- Ten frames are designed neatly and large enough to place counters easily