This Don't Let Hate Ruin the Fun: Youth and Online Games lesson plan also includes:
- Don't Let Hate Ruin the Fun: Youth and Online Games (.html)
- Informational Text
- Join to access all included materials
Gamers unite! Take action against bullying and hate speech in online video games! After reading data that reveals the extent to which various age groups experience hate and, or harassment while playing video games online, groups develop action plans for what they feel can be done to reduce or prevent these trends.
- Use the resource during October's National Bullying Prevention Month
- Requires individual copies of two resources
- The resource encourages individuals to take action to combat bullying and hate online