This Domain, Range, and Signs of Trigonometric Functions: Sine and Cosine interactive also includes:
Is there a relationship between the sign of sine and cosine and the angle on the unit circle? Scholars use an interactive to see the value of sine and cosine within different quadrants. they then use the information to determine the location where the signs change and find the range of the two functions.
- Lead a discussion on what the range of cosine and sine mean for the other trigonometric functions
- Create a unit circle graphic organizer to show the signs of the trigonometric functions in each quadrant
- Need to sign up for a free account to access the interactive
- The reference materials contains practice problems
- Allows learners to see the correct answer if the wrong one is selected